Hi guys, this is my first blog post. On my blog I will be posting book reviews. I will be posting: 1) What the book is about and why I enjoyed it or didn't enjoy it. This will be posted first and will be spoiler free. 2) A review where I talk about the book in detail. This will have spoilers, so please don't read it before you have read the book. 3) I will be posting a video about the book for those of you who prefer listening to people talk about something over reading it yourself. It will have two parts: A) A spoiler free review and what the book is about, and B) The spoilery section where I talk about everything!
I also won't be doing videos for a while.
Thanks you for checking out my blog! I hope you find your own love for reading, and, most importantly, have fun doing it!
- BlueElephant
No comments:
Post a Comment